Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forchunet

In Runtime
Alright I just finished building my first computer. Windows installed, all my games installed, wireless lan installed, everything is up and running smoothly. Got to say I have never experienced Lag free games on high settings. And its awesome to see my ping on games like Battlefield and Counterstrike below 100!!

Anyways I'm just wondering what great programs do yall download and install right after a build? I've looked around www.majorgeeks.com but I dont know where to start. I'm talking about those CPU maintenence and startup organizer programs, and what ever else yall use.

edit: i realize this is probably the wrong forum, but It wont let me delete the post...

Congratulations on your first build. If you're talking about the system in your sig, it is very nice. Probably the first thing I would download would be an antivirus program. After that, I would download an anti-spyware program, such as Spy Sweeper or Ad Aware. If I were you I would download a couple benchmarking programs, such as 3DMark03 and 3DMark05. Both of those are available from majorgeeks and I'm sure that you're curious as to how your system stacks up against others. Enjoy your new computer!

Yeah, good job yo, i know it feels damn good to have your own personal built system finally runing. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom