Stupid XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadeth2

Daemon Poster
My Windows XP Home Edition is a horrible system and I am going back to Win 2K Pro. It is the best mature operating system out there and no one can argue with that.

Posts like this are spam since thare are no real issues to be resolved and it just wastes space.

Licenses, slow, sp2, spam, hacked around say ten times, secuirty issues, unstable, i oced this before and win 2k was stable, don't know why xp isn't

I agree. Oh, XP is the easiest and most reliable windows os out right now. Pretty much everything you do is in some way automated in XP but no one ever said it was the fastest...

With every os you have to reformat oh say every few months to keep it running like new.

win2k and win xp seem to equil out for me. Win xp has alot more fat that you have to trim off to make it a good usable OS, win2k improves when you dump some of the services you never use. One thing xp does better then 2k is if your using the type of dsl where you need to connect(I forget the specific name). XP seems to do alot better with this type of dsl.

As for the hacked around 10 times comment, if security was truly important to you then I'd suggest you don't use windows. Windows has always had problems of security, I usually don't have too many problems because I disable everything I don't use or don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom