Stupid question, but want to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwert

In Runtime
Is it possible to put Mac software (Specificallt OS X 10.4 (Tiger), iLife '05, iWork '05) on Intel or AMD computers? It's really the Mac software I like, not the parts...

No I mean the new software, those emulators are for older versions of Mac software... I don't have a problem paying for it I just want to know if there's a way to get it to work, with the newer software...

There is an emulator for Windows and Linux called PearPC. It will run the MacOS at about a G3 speed. The emulator is an open source, free project, but you have to own a copy of the MacOS, and all the other stuff you want to install.

yea it might take a while until Apple licenses Mac OS X. as of now they are only letting os x be run on their hardware but eventually they should let it run on all x86 systems im guessing because first they need to approve all of the hardware so people dont say that os x sucks just as much as windows :p

Okay that's good, any word on when?

The reason was because the G4s and G5s aren't very fast and are quite expensive for the ones at a decent speed. I like the Apple opperating system but not any of that hardware.

yea same here. i do like hardware though just not the prices lol. and i guess the ram is kinda crappy too lol. well and about everything else but OS X rocks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom