Stupid people and harddrives
Dont ya just hate stupid people and the stupid questions they ask lol
Been trying to help someone with building a computer and they want a 500 gig sata harddrive Hiatche.
The harddrive they want is $700 and he wont see it getting 2 300 gig satas for $266 including shipping.
he seems to think bigger is better and if he has 2 smaller harddrives then that is crap.
I want to smash my head against the wall lol.
- Raidmax tornado Gaming Case
- Corsair 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) PC-12800 (1600MHz) XMP DDR3
- Sapphire Radeon 5850
- AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4ghz
- Asus MS226H 21.5"Wide Full HD Monitor
- Logitech G9x gaming mouse
-GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Socket AM3 - AMD 785G/SB710, 4xDDR3-1800OC, ATI HD4200, mATX
- Seagate 1.5TB HD
- Windows 7 Ultimate