Strange jerkiness in games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

Beta member
Hi all,
I am experiencing some jerkiness in games when the camera moves or rotates rapidly and this regardless of resolution or graphical detail. It's not really like normal jerkiness and it looks as though the screen is not refreshing fast enough - but my refresh rate is set to 75 Hz.
Does anyone know what could causing this?

System Information:
athlon 64 2800+
asus K8N nForce 3 250
512Mb samsung DDR PC3200
asus radeon 9550 gamer edition
maxtor diamondmax plus 9 160Gb/8Mb
Lg DVD-Rom
FSP 350W power supply

btw: I have directx 9c

What games are you playing? If its doom 3, hl2 or other graphic demanding games its probably low fps = choppyness

tOny mOnt4n4 said:
What games are you playing? If its doom 3, hl2 or other graphic demanding games its probably low fps = choppyness

That's the problem it's not just on new games but older ones too like from 3/4/5 years ago, and on some 2d rts games the picture flickers a bit like some parts of the screen are moving faster than others.

i suggest takin it out and cleaning it, it sounds simple but i had a smililar problem to it before. if it has a fan on it clean it throughly. it could be heat.oh, the problems i have seen from people being lazy and not cleanig out their computer routinly. it helps guys for real

THe new games that you have loaded could be lagging and causing other games to lag simply because the new ones are there...

Is that possible? If I'm not using them how could they be causing the older ones to lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom