Strange computer behavior. Looking for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the only way to learn is to ask questions. And by helping you, I am inherently helping myself. We (I) am more than happy to help you.

Word and Firefox are very small, not intense applications. So no, I would say that dosent constitute as a full load. Get yourself a copy of Prime95 and run the hell outta that. Or get a temp monitoring software that logs all your temps at a given interval, and play some intense game for a while. Doom of Half life or something. Or you could open up the temp software, and open up mad programs. BIG ones, so it will push your system.

About the bios, yes it can fix/mend the problem. It can also improve performance. But it can also do the exact opposite. You mess up, you are out a mobo. If you are not comfotable doing it, dont. Get someone who is a little more computer literate to do it.

Him said:
I was actually offered a temp job there a few weeks ago, doing some sort of printer thing. I didnt take it though, got a different one. Yes, it was at fidelity at the WTC. My buddy worked there though, setting up printers I think, you prolly ran into him. Thats weird. Woulda been something had I ran into you and didnt know it was you. I find that weird, talking to someone in a forum and then seeing them. Your real life persona would be hella different from your computer one. Interesting.

Yeah, that would be pretty wild, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom