Sticky Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsueo

Baseband Member
Hi guys just wondering if any of you could help me out here...When i play games such as Vice City Or Simpsons Hit And Run the game seems to stick...it lasts for less than a second but it does become very annoying after a while...I've tried lowering the screen resolution and changeing various graphical elements within the game as well...but so far nothing has worked.

Anyone got any suggestions ?
:(

Had the same problem.. The screen seems to nag a bit doesn't it? Anyways, I always restarted my machine whenever that happened and reinstalled the game. Hope that helps, kind off.

Tetsueo,

Install the latest direct-X version . Find an update if available for your graphics card and install em. Disable any background running process that takes up too much memory [eg. Norton]

you may have a program running in the background that is causing an interupt (to coin a phrese ..norton anti virus) and it is causing this to happen , there are other things that will cause the same thing ..like sound card , or a setting on your vidieo card that is either set to high , or not high enough..just a note..what sound card are you running? and what is your vid card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom