Starcraft 2: perfect computer for starcraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerneeder

Baseband Member
starcraft 2 is coming out...duh..lol well if your a true gamer your gonna be playing the game starcraft one was one of the first games I got addicted to and paved my way into turning me into the gamer that I am today! there is no way i will not get and play starcraft 2, i dont think theres a force in the world that could stop me from that lol! but hey there is one, not having a comp! so since im gnna be buying a new computer to play starcraft 2, i was hoping you guys could help me figure out the perfect computer to buy for running starcraft 2. I know you guys are all good with computers and know alot so if you could post some links or spec ideas or something about computers that are dream machines for playing starcraft 2 lol plz put them down,

all my nights spent playing starcraft 2 ill be thinkin of you and how much u helped me...LOLLL

but reallly THX

Doesnt matter how good your computer is, the korean zerg will still make you cry. KEKEKEKEKE.

Are the specs even out for the game yet?

i duno i was readin in some1 elses post they said youll need 2gb of ram to play but i duno if they made that up or if they found out somehow

SC2 will need to be very scalable to reach the a huge audience like its predecessor did. The game will probably run on most single-core cpu setups (P4 and up) and I'd imagine maybe a GeForce FX series card or ATI 9xxx card will be the absolute bare minimum to get lowest possible settings with a playable framerate.

As for being able to decently max the game out, probably a first-gen dual core processor (S939 X2s or Pentium Ds) and an X1650PRO/7600GT or an X1950PRO or something.. that's what I'm guessing

From what I've seen, this game doesn't look too graphics-intensive at all. I think visually it might be equal to or less than Company of Heroes. World in Conflict is probably the most graphics-intensive RTS I've ever seen.

Don't take my word for it, have a look yourself: http://www.starcraft-2.info/img/screens/screen1.jpg

^those are all different types of processors, dual core and single, basically anything decent will run stacraft 2 much like warcraft 3 and wow, the game requirements will be ridiculously low which is why blizzard is so smart

and merk company of heroes is like 5 times the graphics intensity of starcraft 2,starcraft 2 i believe is just a modified war3 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom