SpeedFan confusing! Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieb727

Baseband Member
Hi. I have speedfan on my older computer that I cannot connect to the internet right now. It is showing three different temps...not sure what each of them are for...there's a Temp2, Temp1, and a Temp3. I wouldn't normally cared, but Temp2 is reading 73 C. The others are 26 C and 38C respectively, so I'm not concerned about those.

The computer is nothing special - 1.7GHz Celeron CPU, 256MB RAM. I have a case fan that came with the case.

Anyway...any info you have would be greatly appreciated.

~Annie

the only two temps I saw in the bios gave me a reading of in the 20s and 30s...didn't see a third temp, and nothing that looked like 70.

we can't connect to the internet right now because the modem we bought for our new computer didn't work, so we only have one and it's being used. The system itself seems fine, but it is going slow (but I'm used to this 3.2 GHz P4 w/ 2GB RAM). When I minimized the speedfan, it shows the temp that's in the 20s on my task bar...

one of my tems reads 123C

i think its the program reading something wrong because in bios it tells me 40C for the cpu temp

yes, there are temps for case and cpu and that's it.

it's good to know someone else has had a problem with speedfan working properly!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom