Sounds are reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRk

In Runtime
Hello. I bought a new, cheap, sound card. I had onboard audio before, and something went wrong with that. I bought a Seal 4-Channel 32-Bit Sound Card. When I play games, I notice that the sounds are reversed. (left is right, right is left) Is there anyway I can reverse the sounds without flipping my headset around?

Did the sound card come with any software?

If so, make sure it is configured properly, but more than likely it is what Micro said... the cables could be crossed. Double check them just in case.

This not somethin' that happen's usually ... Are u sure the speaker wiring is fine ..?

Also ..in some games there's an option to swap channel's from left to right .. DOes this happen with all games ..or some in particular??

N' as Holo said ..did ur sound card come with any mixer application ..Check the settings in that too

The card didn't include any mixing application.

I used these headfones with my onboard sound and they worked fine.

On the sound card, there's a port for Front Speaker and Rear Speaker. I pluged it into the Front Speaker, and the sound are reversed. I plug it into the Rear Speaker, and there's no sound at all. I returned the card and got a new one (same card) and the same thing happens.

I reinstalled the driver and it still does the same thing.

My speakers aren't labeled Left and Right so wouldn't know. I also used my other headphones and the same thing also happens

Is there a mixer I can download to reverse my sounds?

P.S. I play Counter-Strike.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom