Sony Vs. Plextor

Status
Not open for further replies.

imrakhan

Beta member
I am thinking of buying a DVD burner for my computer. But i have to decide between 2 brands, SOny and Plextor. I heard Plextor is better than Sony but i like one thing that SOny has and Plextor doesnt, that thing is the buffer size. Can any one help me in deciding which one to select. Thanks all. I will greatly appreciate your help.

Plextor rocks; and they have the fastest 8x dvd burner. Plextor is really stable and so is Sony, but I can tell you right now though; Sony will be more expensive than Plextor, so I recommend you go with Plextor.

I have to go with Sony. Plextor is a great brand, but I trust Sony. The DRU510A is awsome.

I have to go with Sony. Plextor is a great brand, but I trust Sony. The DRU510A is awsome.

i guess thats kinduv like what i have to say. plextor may be a good product but if you buy sony, you can feel safe and have a good reason to count on the product to not fail on ya.

Deadguy, if it makes you feel any better you get the gimpy version of Nero with the retail set too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom