Some Qeustions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyph3R

Baseband Member
Alrite well im building my new comp and i have some questions.
First, what cables do i need. I was told to get 2 IDE Cables and 1 FDD as the FDD is for floppy and IDE is for my hardrive and optical drives. Is this right?
Also, how much should i be spending on a sound card, i dont want top of the line, but i want a decent to good one.
For the cooling in the case im getting a 80mm RGB tri-color LED case fan, 2 temperature control fans,
and a LED fan. With these fans, how many more fans should i get and what brand? I was told to buy 2-3 more 80mm CCFL fans and that would be good.
Lastly, im buying a case that comes with a Raidmax 420W power supply. Are raidmax PSU's good?

Thx

Cyph3R

Cyph3R said:

First, what cables do i need. I was told to get 2 IDE Cables and 1 FDD as the FDD is for floppy and IDE is for my hardrive and optical drives. Is this right?

Pretty much, yes. So long as the hard drive(s) is IDE.

Also, how much should i be spending on a sound card, i dont want top of the line, but i want a decent to good one.

As much as you want to. This is the cheapest one I would recommend.

For the cooling in the case im getting a 80mm RGB tri-color LED case fan, 2 temperature control fans,
and a LED fan. With these fans, how many more fans should i get and what brand? I was told to buy 2-3 more 80mm CCFL fans and that would be good.

Depends on how many your case can hold....

Lastly, im buying a case that comes with a Raidmax 420W power supply. Are raidmax PSU's good?

Not particularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom