Software for catching a cheating spouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalv

Beta member
My husband has reconnected with his first love.... they are communicating online by email and using google gmail. I have walked up and seen conversations going back and forth using gmail where they talk about what they want to do to each other when they meet up etc....

I have tried to get onto his google account to view his Chat Log and I do not have his password.....

He has many email accounts and I only have the password to one of the email accounts they communicate on and he is pretty good at deleting everything. How can I retrieve deleted messages?

Is there software I can purchase that will forward me copies of all communicating they do? Instnat messaging, emailing etc. Would any of this already be stored on his hard drive? If so how do I find it? Is there programming that can be installed that will retrieve his passwords? Please help!!!

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area, but the off topic area will not let me post a topic since I am new.

Crystal

Invasion of privacy frowned upon. There is no commercial software that will do what you want to do. You are married, that means that you two had some level of trust. Tell him that you are worried about it. Tell him not to hook up with that trick *** ho. If he wants her, there is nothing you can do, and the rest of the story can be seen on Rickie Lake.

The General said:
Invasion of privacy frowned upon. There is no commercial software that will do what you want to do. You are married, that means that you two had some level of trust. Tell him that you are worried about it. Tell him not to hook up with that trick *** ho. If he wants her, there is nothing you can do, and the rest of the story can be seen on Rickie Lake.

Actually there is. I bought some and installed in on my old computer. Used it to bust my ex. It would log every keystroke and save every IM conversation. I could even set it to email the text to me. I don't know if giving out the info is against the rules of TF though. Mods? What's the protocol on this one? I don't wanna get in trouble or get anybody else in trouble.

Doubt there is a triangle.

Jerry Springer and Ricky Lake are not my cup of tea. I just want to know everything they have talked about- and I think I have a right to know this since they have offically crossed boundries.

And you are right, if he wants to cheat he will. I know this.

look for a keystroke logger... you'll get alot of useless info but you'll get the passwords and whatever he writes...

personally i'd wait till he actually makes a move... then u can take him for everything $$

cwiz said:
look for a keystroke logger... you'll get alot of useless info but you'll get the passwords and whatever he writes...

personally i'd wait till he actually makes a move... then u can take him for everything $$

This is the type of thing I was referring to. Bad thing is most anti-spy programs will detect it and he will know you are on to him. Unless you can disable the anti-spy without his knowledge.

Honestly, I do not want to take him for everything. We have infant twins together and I would rather just leave and move on.

He is always running software to check for viruses and such- just the chaeap stuff like Stopzilla and AOL Virus etc. Not sure if a keystroke logger would come up on those programs...

And I have confronted him about it. He just down plays it and acts like it is all her and she is just playing around.

Well, sorry for those who think think is weird. I know software of some sort must exist...there is much worse out there. And I know people cheat. I just do not want it to happen to me....

Thanks for any assistance.

If you own (or co-own) the computer, then it's perfectly legal for you to install a keylogger or other surveillance software. I personally recommend "007 SAM (Stealth Activity Monitor)". It has tons of configurations options, can log pretty much anything and has good sealth capabilities. I'm not sure if antivirus programs will catch it, but you could give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom