socket A mobo under 70 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry5739

In Runtime
can i get some suggestions of motherboards that meet this description... my pc specs are listed below...i dont like my motherboard i want a differant one for under 70...3 dimm slots is the only thing i MUST have..
P.S. shop newegg only for me please lol

Try an Asus A7N8X-X, just search it up on pricewatch and look at the specs, or if you can't find it look up on this site, it's local to me but will show the specs

www.enuinc.com

look under motherboards on the menu to the left

all the reviews say that mobo has alot of random shut offs...thats the problem i am having now and i am trying to fix.

Not sure if its possible anymore but try to find the MSI K7n2 Delta ILSR, or a similar board to it, it can support up to 3 gb of ram.

charles suggestion is a good one and perfect for what you're looking for. I have the MSI KT6V myself that I'm selling (already have a buyer, plus only 2 dimm slots)

Only thing about that board that i have to complaine about is the NB chipsit heatsink fan, the fan is made of plastic that bends easily, and after a few thousand hours it starts hitting the heatsink, so i just removed it and the NB temp only went up 1C at full load. And i dont know anywheres that would sell that board anymore... Its a very old board....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom