socket 939 sli, dual core mob help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my vote for the DFI lanparty SLI-D. The best overclocker out there. Has SLI capabilities and AMD X2 compatible.

ive had great overclocking with the asus series, their also reliable i had mine stop working and they replaced it free of charge.

i need a mob that has a good onboard sound, sli, dual core, ht and has to be silent. which one would be the best cos both the boards hav like the same features but one is cheaper

Don't get the Fatal1ty boards. You are paying some loser who can't spell, for his name on the board, and a couple of fans.

The DFI lanparty boards are not so so advanced that you can't use it. It just has more options in the BIOS for overclocking, like more timing options to adjust. but you will not need to bother with them.

btw. If you like the Abit motherboard, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813127207 but Abit mucked up the AV8 so I would be warry of that one, check the Abit forums for other peoples reviews who have used it.

jseber1982 said:
As far as sli,, i swear by the Asus A8N SLI series

Why do you swear by the worst motherboard recently made by a popular company? (This does not include ECS and Jetway)

DFI Lanparty SLI-DR are the best. They are friendly for new people, just do not go around moving jumpers, changing BIOS settings because it will work perfect out of the box.

The Abit Fatality is also nice, and heavily overpriced. MSI K8N Neo-4 is also another good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom