Small Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hi everyone!! wassup,

Well my Computer is a Amd Athlon 2800+ 2.0ghz ,512mb ram,
40gig,fx5500 video card and i was wondering if theres any thing i can do to improve it so i can play somes games like World of Warcraft. Actually, I just need the system to play World of Warcraft okay smoothly, buht acceptable to somtimes be a lil jumpy and skip a lil. I need small things to buy... ranging from 50-70 dollars.. Tryin to stay about 50.. Just some small tweaks to make my comp run a lil better.. I defragged, adware, oced.

Re:

Yeah..but it's summin you can't buy: Sacrificial solutions

Curiosity, what video settings are you playing the game at? I find that even on my FX5700LE, I have to force myself to sacrifice some settings, to gain performance.

Your processor can handle the game. Just your video card cant. The only thing you can do is get a new video card. You have 512mb RAM, is that 2x 256mb RAM sticks? Or 1 512mb stick?

its 1 stick.... damn a new video card?... darn... i wish i had the money.. i was thinkin of ocing buht whenever i attempt to , when i play cs its all weird like random choppy images. Besides, BFG is already oced from 270 to 290. I tried 330 lol and i think it runs to hot. Anyways, do u think u can fix the settings to make a lil difference on WoW? buht not to dramatic to the point on were it looks like diablo 2 buht still smoothlyish. Thanks u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom