SLI help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets us cease this pointless conversation, it is going to turn into a blatent flame. We are going to get proponents for both SLi and non SLi in here talking shit back and forth until a mod comes in here and closes the thread.

I never said that your stock bench marks stast were crap, ever. Where the hell did you get that from? Dont put words in my mouth.

Drivers are stable now, and they are coming out with ones that are even faster. I still wanna know why its crap?

-Ryan

Listen Dale, i'm just going by what I read. It's not a matter if the drivers being stable, it's a matter of being able to take advantage of two video cards.

Some specs,
3DMark03 with SLI: ~20,000
3DMark03 without SLI: ~12,200

Hmm, not much of a difference there? Oh well guess not. *Note extream sarcasim*

-Ryan

i would think that you would only see a big difference if you are playing very graphically intensive games with high AA. If you are playing mid range-low end graphics games, you would be limited by your cpu.

The game has to support it, and you have to set up a game profile in the SLi settings. Apparently, there is a reduction in performance when using SLi on games that are non-SLi compliant.

MrBebop26 said:
SLI rocks, I get amazing FPS in anything!!
bobsstupid7rb.jpg

It's a waste of money and I'm sure you have never tested to see what kind of preformance you would get if you took out one of the cards. You would not be able to tell the difference without taking benchmarks.

Well, your off then. I have tested, I get about half of what I get with SLI enabled. Also in games, my main game right now, Half-Life2, I have to turn the settings down a notch to keep the same frame rate. Nice picture though, dont have to flame everything there kid.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom