Sigh Video card died :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok i think my video card finaly died, i was doing heavy overclocking on my video card (yes a crappy 9200se but i was getting good results so i kept going) and i ended up with so much heat i had to pull the side off and put a fan beside it, well being the dumbass i am i put a coke on top of the case and hit the case knocking the coke over. The coke hit the fan and was blasted all over my computer, Mostly on the video card thank god lol, anyways i got it out cleaned it and to my suprise the motherboard and everything still does the POST. But sadly no video. So im left with only $40 and can spend a MAXIMUM of $70. So what is the best AGP 8x video card i can get for a maximum of $70? And Garra please dont tell me to do a damned search they get aggervating and the machine im on right now really HATES the internet.......

Shhhhhh

I never stick to my budget :'(

Anyways how long does it take for fedex xpress saver shipping compared to there overnight shipping?

6600GT will surprise you. I play all my games on full settings and still get at the very least 20-25fps but usually around 40-50fps depending on the game! Fed-ex will have it to you in 3 days 4 the most.

Coke into the fan huh.....musta been a pretty terrifying experience....I shiver at the thought of something like that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom