sigh big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksenate78

Baseband Member
a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

unmountable_boot_volume

basically it says after that that either newly installed hardware or software may be messing it up.

all i've loaded is hl2, ut04, and my vid card and mobo drivers. so i do not know what could be messing with it.

?????????

Probably an MBR issue...

Boot from the Windows XP CD and load the recovery console. Once you have chosen your XP installation use the following command:

fixboot

Then just reboot...

Thank you, I'll try it first thing in the later morning. Right now I have no patience for working on computer stuff. =D

Actually, I called Western Digital this morning and they said that my drive basically just jacked up for some reason and they'll be sending me a new one. So for now, I'll be using this pc. =/

Dell poopy dell
933mhz
graphics card (there's one in here?!?!)
slow slow slow slow slow
old school cd-burner
20gigz of space
128ram

Uh... lol ok then. I have had that problem before.. and all it requires is a repair, or format. But... if your getting a whole new drive out of it, GO FOR IT! :D

Yeah, they gave me that option. "You could always attempt to format or get it repaired, but you are under warranty."

"Hmm....yes, I shall take that warranty -=huge grin=-"

Moral of the Story:

WARRANTIES ARE GOOD

And....

2+2=5 but it can sometimes equal 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom