Show off your hardware **56K**

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaknlisa619 said:
heres mine, I've since organized the wiring which looks really messy:
windowed_case.jpg

inside_pic2.jpg

cooling_system.jpg

y is it a intake fan on the back of the case shouldnt it be outtake????

well, in that case that I bought, it came with a fan on top that blows air out and there was no air flow coming INTO the case so I installed a fan to suck air into it to compensate for the air its blowing out.

I was getting dust bunnies buiding up in the little spaces in front and other places that air could come thru. I didn't want air being sucked thru the cdrw drives bay doors and getting dust on there and ruining the drives. make sense?

edit: I also installed a small 7.5 cfm fan onto the vid card heatsink cuz it didn't have one on it. its not in those pics

i think u should either put intake at front or side of case, i like top exhaust kuz hot air rises, but my friend says it dont matter sinces its being blown so that could be an intake also

^_^ new comp

FX-53 C-hammer
2 gig PC 3500
Asus Sk8V
X800 Pro
Sony 21ins FD Trinitron
2 x western digi 200 gig hard discs
:)

igotyofire: why the side or front? and not the back? does it reallyu matter unless the back of the tower is shoved up into some dark stuffy corner?(which its not.)

the way the tower is designed a fan in front just doesn't get enough air through there like it does in the back. and i would agree that the blowout fan should be on top since heat rises. I have 7 fans total, 2 on the psu, 2 on the cpu, 1 on vid card, 1 intake, and 1 exhaust. My temps run around 40c on normal load and 46c on heavy load

mycomp1.jpg

mycomp2.jpg

mycomp3.jpg

mycomp4.jpg

This is my favorite part of my setup, the seat mounted rear surrounds:
mycomp5.jpg

Soon i will have a new video card in there, i already have an X800 pre-ordered at my local compusa but lately the 6800 ultra has been looking really nice and im starting to sway that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom