Should I Risk It? - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-30-2004, 06:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,842
Send a message via AIM to lazerman Send a message via Yahoo to lazerman
Default

Hold up guys... none of the cards you are even talking about are in my price range, which is about $120. I just want to know if I should try it.
__________________

__________________
The Stargate MMORPG
lazerman is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.