Which should i choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
I recently thought of getting a ATI Radeon x800 as i dont have a AGP 8x, i dont think so anyway motherboard, i decided to go down a model. But i am still unsure...:

I saw in town a ATI Radeon 9800se (only 128mb one) for £100. I have no idea if SE is good or not and if its a sapphire, or whatever. I am wondering if you would recommend me buying the 256mb of Pro/XT edition or the SE? I don't mind too much about money but if its virtually the same then please tell me. Cheers

[It is a repeated question from a previous post but hasn't been answered so i gave it, its own topic]

Yes, but my motherboard isn't compatible with agp 8x transfers i dont think. There wouldn't be much point in me spending £300 if it doesnt even work to its full protential.

So SE doesnt stand for Second edition, ok fair enough. Thanks

dont you have a cd burner to back up all your stuff?
and if u do you will be all right, and if i were you i would buy the new mobo and then get a nice graphics card

Ok then, If i was to buy a new "mobo" what would you suggest and the price? with some specifications please

Not a very good one. The person who made my pc was crap. He put in a SiS 730S motherboard. I think anyway, ill soon see tomorrow when i open my PC up for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom