Several questions before I buy
I'm about to buy one from HP, but several questions have been bugging me:
1. What is Expansion Port 2 used for and how do I use it? (HP/Compaq laptops, specifically HP L2000 Special Edition)
2. What does user-configurable UMA VRAM mean? (ATI RADEON XPRESS 200m IGP)
3. What does it mean when the video card comes "with productivity ports"? (ATI RADEON XPRESS 200m IGP)
4. Is LightScribe worth the $25 upgrade?
5. Same thing with BrightScreen; is it worth the $25?
6. Finally, how long will a 43 WHr battery (6-cell) last with a Turion ML-37 (max. 35 W)?
Thanks in advance for your help!