Serious Problem..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndTwenTy10

In Runtime
Hey..I just got a Radeon 9200 128mb card with tv tuner/s video ect..

Im not sure if it's the card or what...I play games like everquest...and army games fine...but when I play HALO it totally shuts my computer off? I don't understand why. And the heatsink on the card is really hot..but it's always hot.

But I was playing one level of halo then when it was loading to the next it shut my computer off...?

Any one got a clue...:(?

Thanks!

Does it happen all the time at the same level?
Re-install Halo.

Also check your error log:
start>settings>control panel> administrative tools

see if there are any errors.

Not any errors...And it happens randomly and when i was chaging a setting in halo it shut off again...just only for halo. I tried re installing it.

I can remember back in the Quake 2 days this happening to me. Try turning down the resolution of the game. Also, make sure directx is current and of course video card drivers from the site....I never install off the disc....they are usually out of date and I've had better success with dloaded drivers.

The Rage said:
I can remember back in the Quake 2 days this happening to me. Try turning down the resolution of the game. Also, make sure directx is current and of course video card drivers from the site....I never install off the disc....they are usually out of date and I've had better success with dloaded drivers.

Get drivers for what and where?

as stupid as this may sound i was getting the same prob's on my old computer...and it was the ram that was actually the prob when the game need the use of the 2nd stick of ram something wasnt right between the 2 sticks and it would shut down my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom