A Serious Compaq Situation Here.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajete

In Runtime
For months and months now I have been holding on to this Compaq notebook i bought for $800 off ebay. You see.... It came with this problem where the hardrive wouldn't boot. I bought a new drive and made it work. I also bought Pentium Processor 4, 2.somthing gs.... i forget...

Anyways.. I was just wondering what happens to the computer if the processor is not compatible with the mother board? What if the processors speed is way to much for mother board?

(My Problem)---->

Because on my LCD screen (Which i change because i thought that was what was causeing it) I seemed to be geting these little white shinks. Each one takes up a pixel on the screen.. And you can easily tell on an lcd a pixel because if you look close enough its like a grid..

Ex: When i click start, the colors on the menu become discombobulated, disoriented... Some letters even miss black pixels making 8's look like 0s and such. It can't be the lcd.... for that is new, and it can't be hardrive.. i tried that on another notebook at it works. I have tried changing the panel right below LCD on notebook, you know? The one which has the power button and hooks up lcd too motherboard... and that didn't work.

Its not just the start menu. Its while browsing the internet and while just looking through the computer. I have installed the OS several times. I have formated several times. I have check the setting in prefrences when you right click on desktop....

Any ideas to lead me in a right direction?

New LCD screen? or is because you tried to put the keylogger on your dad's comp? (just kidding)

emeraldice said:
New LCD screen? or is because you tried to put the keylogger on your dad's comp? (just kidding)

lmao!

hehe....

No this is a completely diffrent thing... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom