Seagate Cloud Hookup Question - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Seagate Cloud Hookup Question

Hey everyone, I've been searching different options and I'm at a loss.

I have a Seagate personal cloud hard drive and it's supposed to hook up to my router. The location of my router doesn't make it feasible for me to hook up my Seagate device. My cable is through Verizon Fios and the main box in my living room has an ethernet port. I hooked up the Seagate device to it with no luck. Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue and have a creative solution? Thanks in advance!

Tags
cloud, personal, seagate

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On