Screwed Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Ok....this just started happening in the last 5 mins, a restart and resolution didn't fix it and this is completely annoying. Anyone ever experience this before?

fuxss.jpg

If you look at the text files on the right and the HTML file below it it looks like it's blurred. The whole damn screen is like this. There'a a faint copy of text...everything to the right of the real thing. The whole thing has just gone blurry like this for no reason. Let me know if you guys don't see the blur in the PIC because then that'd mean it's this monitor and not my hardware.

EDIT: Bah! Damnit, stupid ass me. I knew I should have simply checked things before posting but I always assume my luck is bad enough to the point a simple fix is never a solution. The plug was slipping out a little to my graphics card....problem fixed :p

lol thanks for the quick reply shakie. I was going to copy my entire desktop, but she's too pretty for the likes of these forums :p

ok, thought my eyes were going there cuz i didn't see the blur. good glad ya fixed it nubius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom