Screenie As Promised: 106º!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this thread still going? Your motherboards onboard temp sensors are displaying the wrong information. It's not uncommon...problem solved.

Most cpu's have safety systems built in that throttle the cpu when the temps reach too much. I think the average throttling temperature for most CPUs would be 90-100 Degrees centigrade.
The only way I can think that you could really have gotten your temp to that high is by running it at 100% for a few minutes then shoving your finger in the fan and quickly getting the temp.

do you think he could run it hot for a few minutes and stick a thermometer through his heatsink and get a little more accurate reading?

Come on people, quit trying to come up with hypothesis on how it would get that high. It wouldn't! The CPU would die long before it ever got that hot.

Agreed Nubius, you guys do realize 100 degrees Celcius is boiling point. Believe I have had this happen, the CPU died. Just close the thread Nubius, this is retarded.

your wish is my command ;) We know what the problem is and this is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom