Sapphire Blizzard X1900XTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
http://www.sapphiretech.com/en/products/graphics_overview.php?gpid=143

If you download the press release it says that the card with the Blizzard cooler already installed is stock 1550mhz memory. I wonder how well the X1900XTX OCs with this thing on and how much it will cost, even though I'll probably not get it. Don't need to worry about the X1900's noisy heatsink with this thing.

This would be nice for people that don't have full water cooling systems and want a simple good cooling solution instead of getting a full blown out water cooling system. But I'm sure they won't be cheap. I also think that they released a cooler called Blizzard for the X800 series.

nifty. You gotta feel good about taking up 3 expansion slots for your video card. Oh well... If you're going to waste them, I guess the video card would be the best component to do it with.

Ryan

ridiculous.

I'm telling ya, it's just a matter of time before my prophecy comes true. It'll soon be that you will have two boxes. It'll almost look like two computers except the 2nd box will be purely graphics. Perhaps it'll be a bit smaller but it'll house a microATX sized graphics card probably with it's own sort of slot, not necessarily PCI or anything that'll utilize a PhysX card.....or they may simply make it almost like a dual slot motherboard. One slot will be for the GPU's which will be interchangeable and upgradeable like a motherboard and even provide memory slots for upgrade amounts of memory and memory speeds. The other slot which won't necessarily need to be filled will go for a PhysX CPU. Both boxes, the GPU box and your normal box with HD's, CPU and system memory will be connected via high speed cables which have yet to be invented.

Just wait I tellz ya, it'll happen.

I think it's pretty nice. I mean if you have the slot why not. It doesn't have to be next to each other to be used. Since I have a SLI motherboard and I somehow got the dough for this and is worth the money I would put it over my other PCI-E slot. And if the thing is only designed to be put in PCI slots nothing a little modding won't hurt.

There was that TT cooling, had a separte PCI card that housed the pump, reservoir, and a fan, and then theres was some tubing to go to the GPU block

yea i remember that TT cooler, i heard it was bad, because there wasiveno way you could change the water inside and it just became corrosv

Nubius said:
ridiculous.

Just wait I tellz ya, it'll happen.

I've been swearing up and down about the stand-alone Graphical, unit too... I think we were talking about it on day.

It's going to happen, it's just a matter of when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom