Sandisks Cruzer USB Flash Drive HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlySniper

Solid State Member
Hi,

I just recentaly bought a Sandisks Cruzer USB Flash Drive, and I thought it was going to be easy to store stuff on there, like, drag and drop, but I was wrong. I just want to put some files on it!

With it came three programs, CruzerLock 2, CruzerSync, and PocketChache.

Im really confused! I tryed to look up some FAQ or something on google for it but came up with nothing!

So, please help if you can.

Thanks!!:D

DUMB QUESTION.....

Have you just tried plugging it in to your USB port and seeing what happens there?

DMo224 said:
So what did you do?

Well, when I pluged it in, something pop-ed up, but I didnt think it was that. Then i figures out it was, but then I thought," How do u put stuff on there", and i called my brother who works at Best Buy and he said i can just click and drag stuff into the box and it would work, so ya...

lol

Glad ya got it working, simple as plugging it in an XP c omputer

However I cant get it to work on a 98 PC

umm, when you plug in a flash drive it will create another drive letter if you were to look in explorer. The new drive letter is usually called "removable disk"

Win98 requires drivers to be installed off a disk or cd, possibly even the win98 cd, not sure though.

Yes, I have a SanDisk Cruzer, I've used it for almost six months and I really like it. It should install inself on 2000, ME, and XP. Espeed is right, you need to install the drivers for 98 and 95 since Plug and Play functionality isn't available then.

Mine came only with CruzerLock. I dont even use it because.... well it just didn't work rofl.

It your having problems with it, try returning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom