Samsung Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so I'm told. anyone have any (technical) suggestions as to why this seemingly unheard of phenomena has happened already twice to me?

Try some windex before I think, solves my "dead" pixels or overly active ones.

(Meaning your screen is dirty)

well they may have gotten a bad batch, poor quality control by Samsung or whoever did the coating of the picture tube,it happens sometimes

Dude, most poeple won't take it back if it has less then 15 dead pixles, so be VERY glad you got one with such few errors.

My mom's office uses the 19" version of those and they are VERY nice. Don't go with another choice just because of a few dead pixles, you won't excape that.

If you are still worried about it, ship it to me, and I'll ah....see what I can do...

Re: F***Samsung Monitors

DefragMyHead said:
I bought a Samsung SyncMaster 997DF 19 inch CRT last week at Best Buy and quickly realized a pixel was out--I know, one tiny pixel, but I picked up on it quickly, Im very...thorough--so I made the 45min. drive back to the store to exchange it and now the same thing has happened again, except now I see two pixels out. I think I'm gonna make the ride (again) and hopefully just get a complete refund. I'm laying down good money, so I should'nt have a faulty product out of the box (or a day or two after). However that'll mean I'll have no monitor. Any suggestions for a good monitor (one that will perform well for games). I'll never buy a Samsung monitor again, and I'd suggest it to no one.:mad: Screw You Samsung.
best monitor there is:
http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?pid=10121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom