Samsung Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
F***Samsung Monitors

I bought a Samsung SyncMaster 997DF 19 inch CRT last week at Best Buy and quickly realized a pixel was out--I know, one tiny pixel, but I picked up on it quickly, Im very...thorough--so I made the 45min. drive back to the store to exchange it and now the same thing has happened again, except now I see two pixels out. I think I'm gonna make the ride (again) and hopefully just get a complete refund. I'm laying down good money, so I should'nt have a faulty product out of the box (or a day or two after). However that'll mean I'll have no monitor. Any suggestions for a good monitor (one that will perform well for games). I'll never buy a Samsung monitor again, and I'd suggest it to no one.:mad: Screw You Samsung.

Get a CRT

Dead Pixels are really really common on LCD's and are unavoidable, not samsung's fault.

I have never had a problem with a Samsun monitor, have you checked around at the Samsung site to see if this is a common problem or if this is just your unbelievable luck?

-Ryan

LoL. I haven't checked around, but I will. But I reallreally hope it's not my unbelievably bad luck, last thing i need is something making me even more neurotic.

lol Sorry, dont worrie is not bad luck, what if its fate? (If you believe in that) Just kidding, take it back, say if you dont refund me my money, im going to blow us all to hell! Tell us what happens when you get back from jail? lol I hope it works out, seems weird, I've done some funky things to my monitor and havnt had a problem.

-Ryan

DefragMyHead said:
My (2) Samsungs were/are CRT's

I didnt know CRT's could have dead pixels

Yes the manafactuers leave crap all over the screens that's hard to get off, and looks like dead pixels

BTW: COuld ya take a pic

DJ-CHRIS, I honestly wouldn't know how to take a picture of it and even if I did I suspect I'm lacking the proper equipment. The first monitor had just one dead, black speck. now this one has two--one black, the other kind of reddish-black, each but a mere speck, but theyre there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom