Samsung Hard Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not take Newegg reviews lightly. Look elsewhere, at professional reviews.

Samsung drives have been around since '95. Maybe earlier than that. Still have my 5GB Samsung drive.

Samsung is a strong company, along with their LCDs. I recommend them thirdly, after Western Digital and Seagate.

Samsung hard drives are great, I have a couple that are several years old and they are still going strong. Basically I only buy mechanical hard drives from them and Western Digital. Personally I refuse to buy seagate as their quality seems to have taken a nose dive in the last few years.

yeah i have a Samsung 250gb , 6 years and counting, great company. i only buy my LCD's from them. but yeah WD's are doing me well so far, this is the first pair i ever bought and so far they're reliable and quitter and cheap for the value

Just recommend WDs, and we're all happy, Puddle. ;)

Sounds good.

I'm trying to get a copy any statistics we have on drive failures at work to see how the various brands stack up. I've seen several dead Seagates come in recently but that may just be a coincidence. We have a decent number of systems so I should be able to get some useful data assuming someone bothered to track the RMA's by brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom