Saitek II...any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monagi

Baseband Member
Trying to get my keyboard and mouse setup for new rig. Already have a Mx518 mouse (love it). As far as keyboards go, I decided against the g-15 due to the fact that I don't care for most of the extra features it offers, plus its too bulky.

So right now I am thinking the Saitek II is my best bet. Love the laser etched backlit keys, perfect for when my room is dark. I hear the keys rub off pretty easy, but I can stop that from happening no problem. Anyone have some input on it? Thanks!

i use it...good :D
as for rubbing off...I would assume only if you are a nasty type person...the kind that eats pizza/fried chicken/various other greasy foods....gets grease on their fingers and doesn't wipe off...and types away.

*looks around*

nice aesthetics and design. Good heft to the kb and tactile response from keys seems perfect to me.
lol

i love it. i use it for fps like halopc, cod4, cs:s, dod:s, hl:dm, and mmorpg's like wow and i love it. i've had mine since christmas and i use it prolly 3-4 hours everyday whether it be typing for school work or playing games, and it holds up awesomely. definitely recommend it.

Well good times then. I'm convinced! As for protecting the keys, I am going to put on a layer of clear nail polish to protect them. Can't tell that its on there, and it protects them very well ;)

Well good times then. I'm convinced! As for protecting the keys, I am going to put on a layer of clear nail polish to protect them. Can't tell that its on there, and it protects them very well ;)

I'll be picking it up in a fwe weeks but i don't think the keys are gona rub off so bad that u need to put nail polish on them. even if they do i wouldn't put nail polish on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom