is it safe to change the color of a DVD-RW drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would actually considering trashing a part because it doesn't look right?

Geez...when id the PC world become so stupid?

Just take off the bezel and spray paint it...it will be fine...and the worst case scenario is that it breaks, and you buy a new one, which you planned to anyway...

lol call me shallow :) but whats wrong with wanting something looking stealthed!!!

i really don't wanna trash the DVD-RW just because the color is white and won't match with the coolermaster centurion 5 :)

...that's what made me use the word "trash". How your pc looks is pretty unimportant...color matching even less so...

That's subjective.

don't be hating... lol jk... but i'm gonna reuse it.... its a sata actually mislabeled on hte sig my bad.... plus i did pay good money for it when it was new... so its only fair i reuse the monster....

but how do i mount the coolermaster faceplate on the drive... also

my system will pwn urs making ur system unimportant when i get mine!!!!!!!

don't be hating... lol jk...
I never do.

but i'm gonna reuse it.... its a sata actually mislabeled on hte sig my bad.... plus i did pay good money for it when it was new... so its only fair i reuse the monster....
SATA drives are cheap now.

But how do i mount the coolermaster faceplate on the drive... also
Just figure it out if/when you get it. That's what I often do.

my system will pwn urs making ur system unimportant when i get mine!!!!!!!
Eh, I doubt it, but I'll probably end up getting a Geforce 9800 and a K10 quad core later anyway. (right now I already break 10,200 in 3dmark06)

My crappy pc has never failed me at anything I wanted to do, so I'm fine

8)

Running Ubuntu pretty much anything I do is instaneous, compared to a windows pc with twice the specs.

****, a p2 500mhz with 256mb of ram will get things done faster on linux than these gaming machines do in Vista...

I never do.

SATA drives are cheap now.

Just figure it out if/when you get it. That's what I often do.

Eh, I doubt it, but I'll probably end up getting a Geforce 9800 and a K10 quad core later anyway. (right now I already break 10,200 in 3dmark06)

actually i wasn't talking about u i was talking about the guy with the pentium 4, actually i completely quoted on the wrong person my bad :)

All I do on my PC is edit video, browse the web, code and play text-based games...so buying a new pc would be stupid ;)

My PC does everything I want it for. ****, if my old pc had supported more than 256mb of ram I'd prolly still have my celeron 500mhz. Ran fine ;)

All I do on my PC is edit video, browse the web, code and play text-based games...so buying a new pc would be stupid ;)

My PC does everything I want it for. ****, if my old pc had supported more than 256mb of ram I'd prolly still have my celeron 500mhz. Ran fine ;)

hahaha nice one... but u shouldn't call it sh**y if u feel that way about it... hey brinson did u get a language infraction for ur sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom