router ip....(portforwarding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashisen77

Solid State Member
hey guys, i new to this forum and all ^^v

well, it all started with battlefield 2, i wanted to play online but i couldnt and realized that it was the firewall problem so i tried to make my router access it but the thing is that when i typed in my router ip, nothing happened? it goes 'page cannot be displayed'. i know this is not meant to happen. XD

my router is dlink DI-524 , and router ip is http://192.168.0.1/

hmm, iv heard something about static ip but have no idea if that will help or what it is on that matter.

If any of you guys would help out. THAT Would be AWESOME!

Cheers

Try using a pin to reset your router to see the web interface. D-Link are crap and always go out like that.

nah, im using the one my booklet says and the one i used to set up my internet with from the beginning but no its not letting me access the log in page, weird.

(i cant access it thus cannot port forward) XD

if i restore it back to factory settings, will it erase all the current net connections and will i have to re connect everything?

It will only reset your router settings your actual internet will not be affected. Although im speaking from a wireless router perspective as thats all I have im sure your net wont be affected.

RGH! OMFG hahaha nvm guys...i just restarted the router and then PRESTO!

haha, ty guys but now theres another problem...**** its always problem after problem.XD sry

now its there isnt enough space to add more new entities

these are the ports i need to activate
UDP 27900
UDP/TCP 29900
TCP 80
TCP 4711
UDP 27901
UDP 1500-4999
UDP/TCP 1024-1124
UDP 29900
UDP/TCP 27900
UDP 16567
UDP 55123-55125

while the dlink doesnt let me have so much entities to add XD what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom