rma motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerigorn

In Runtime
Ok, weird question. I want to RMA my mobo with newegg. Will they repay me for the shipping of the product back?

Jerigorn said:
Ok, weird question. I want to RMA my mobo with newegg. Will they repay me for the shipping of the product back?
Return Policity change from store to store.
I know when I am dealing directly with a Manufacturer, then they send the replacement/repair goods at their cost.

Whether or not the store or the rest of the supply channel does that same, that is any one's guess.

It's one of the reason why I will go out of my way to deal directly with the manufacture or importer as appose to the supply channel where possible.

I RMA'd my RAM with newegg...they reimbursed the shipping charge. i think they will for almsot all there products...

They didn't refund any shipping for me. I've never had any of my RMA's refund the shipping.

yea i returned a hard drive because i was not working properly and i had to pay for shipping...

interesting...i e-mailed them and told them my RAM was fried and it wouldn't even post. they said box it up and ship it and then they gave me back like $5 for the shipping price after they received it. maybe since it was my FIRST purchase from them they did it...i dunno. thats the only thing ive ever RMA'd with them and it was about a year or 2 ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom