Rig/Workspace Pictures (How messy is YOUR workspace?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecjahn

Daemon Poster
Mostly I wanted comments on my junk.

If anyone wants to contribute to the collection, feel free to post your pics, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This first one is my overall desk/workspace. Note the white compy on the right, which is my old computer (which I use now as a temporary replacement for my main box)

Next comes a closeup, top-view of the lot. Notice this morning's cherios, a cup minus the soda, my mosquito-bite-relief spray (2 bottles) my phones, (another garage sale find) and other miscelanious items.

This is my main rig, the one that is waiting for a processor (which will come wednesday or thursday) Note my cheap fan grill (homemade!) and ghetto ghost flames (the light looks real good throught these, actually.) Represent!

Here's the inside of the rig, and as you can notice, theres no processor, and therefore the fan is layin on the bottom (Volc.11, fan guard taken off cause it blocks air and is LOUD)
Basic crap, NF7, cheap high-wattage PSU, etc. looks good when it's all running. Ill pic that up when It's up and banging again.
Again, ghetto pride with my makeshift "round" cables (er... square?)

This is the other side of my room. I got bored and labeled everything.

Anyways, thats about it. Again, feel free to comment, and post your own if you'd like. Have fun!

Reduce the size of your images or link to them. Thanks==MicroBell

the fan grill and getto flames look horible. i dont think i would of even considered doing that if i was 12 years old or under.

jolancer said:
the fan grill and getto flames look horible. i dont think i would of even considered doing that if i was 12 years old or under.

hey, I get bored. A lot. If time was literally money, I have a lot of time, and would therefore have money. I'd use the money to buy a nice case and/or a fan guard.
unfortunatly, time doesnt directly correlate with money, does it.

the flames were going too look better, but ended up not-so-great. trust me they look better with some red light showing through them.

the fan grill is for safety purposes only. I kept getting my finger in there for some reason... which hurts if you've done it before.

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Wow man ur room is messy as hell. My mom used to kill me if i had a messy room.

yeah but there isnt much on the floor, which is what counts in our house. I only clean when i lose the ability to manuver. :D

lol actually yeah I jerry rigged an 80mm fan hanging by zipties in an open 5.25" drive bay lol....got my fingers in that a couple times lol. Your room is spotless compared to my friend randy who doesn't even have a computer in his room. And my friend nick who DOES have the computer in his room.....good god man..he's spilled everything imaginable into his keyboard...its encrusted with crumbs and shit. My computer is in the 'Office Room' where my dad works too, but its basically my 'office' with my room next door lol. Like the sig BTW. 'AMD Ath XP 2100 DECEASED' lol that sucks =/ I'm gonna try and get ahold of my friends camera cause he's gonna help me do some case modding and we want to get pictures and almost do it review style! So yeah hopefully in a couple weeks I'm gonna have a nice ghetto pc to showoff! I think it might have been another forum where someone suggested starting a Ghetto PC thread lol

I'm gonna add some pictures of my LAN strap system.

You could make a website out of the cheap-a$$ mods I've done to my computers.

ill edit and add the pic here when im done.

-------------------------------------------------------

THE EDIT!

Rather than put the picture on here and take up yet more space, I'll just link it up.How To

aah just cause u have a getto box, doesnt mean u have to make it into a stupid box.

lights dont amuse me, im nota hippy.

u dont need a grill infront of a fan... it will actually get more airflow
without a grill... just use filter material instead to block the dust.

jolancer said:
u dont need a grill infront of a fan... it will actually get more airflow
without a grill... just use filter material instead to block the dust.

I do when I constantly move my computer, and when it's on the outside. I wouldn't dare put one on the inside.

I'm sorry you don't like it. Sometimes I don't either. No need to complain, as theres plenty of other threads you could read and comment on.

lights dont amuse me, im nota hippy.
Actually hippies are almost always associated with colors, not nessesarily lights. BTW, you spelled Hippie wrong.
Even then, a hippie isnt defined as someone who likes colors and smokes pot and talks weird, theyre quite complex in nature.
"A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles."

:D

Sorry about that, I got off track.

i like the whole setup, and the room, its like summit you would find in an art gallery and think damn i got art at home, the case looks cool, who wants it to be perfect anyway, i like the "rough" look of it :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom