Retail stores in Canada - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Yee Ol' Salt
Default Re: Retail stores in Canada

My wife is a habs fan, they seemed to be cursed lately not as bad as the leafs but I guess as much as many teams around the legue..

The wings were known in the "D" as the "Dead Wings" for many years untill the mid 90's and even then when they were one of the best teams they still had the fans beating them up especially when they got sweapt by NJ in the finals they were known as the "Chokers" so all teams have the down times even when they're on top.

Find my post helpful? IF so please rate me by clicking the green check mark under my avatar.

:D Antec 300|M3N72-D|AMD PHM II X3 BE 720 3.0ghz (CodeName "Heka")|OCZ Stealth Xtreme 600w|2 two gig OCZ DDR2 1066 gold 4 GB of Ram|BFG-GTX 260 512||Samsung 42" Plasma| XP x86 sp3 /Vista x386 and x64|
The face I make everytime I'm on my machine :eek:
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On