Reformatted, now cannot see pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean by you see a mod? i'm not really into the computer world so sorry if i do not understand

my internet is provided by videotron, my computer is a desktop which is wirelessly connected to the net, because i do not have wire for the internet in my room, so i have set up a wireless N router hooked up to the modem, and i'm getting the signal in my room, it worked perfectly pre-formatting, it's just now that i got my computer back that i'm having this problem.

131864550.png
[/URL][/IMG]

i just realized something, when i open an ebay page, all the thumbnail pictures show up, but when i click an add to see more pics, bigger pics, they do not show up. so maybe there is something that is not allowing more than a certain amount of download to occur? please let me figure this out. thank you

Do you have the Fasterfox extension installed? I used to have a problem where certain images wouldn't show up on websites and after some investigating I realised Fasterfox was the problem. I sped up Firefox manually and removed Fasterfox and all images show up now.

nope do not have fasterfox. this is very annoying, can it be that for some reason there is a download limit per page, so that when enough images/smiles are loaded on the page, it stoped cuz it hits a limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom