RedNet <<< MSN???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
ok... few days ago my Internet Explorer started to not work... everytime i would click on it it would just freeze... so i decided to press ctrl + alt + del and end task on that program. um.. i noticed something called Rednet(might have had a few numbers at the end).... and i thought it was a spyware or adware or somthing bad for the computer and i End Tasked it... then i went to FIND on the start menu and i erased what was called RedNet and i decided to erase it... i erased some other stuff called bundle but i'm sure that was some kind of adware. anyways. after i deleted that RedNet... AIM seems to work fine and Internet Explorer seems to work fine too. MSN messenger works fine too, except! when i click on emails the Internet Explorer freezes up on me again... ANYONE HAD THAT PROBLEM BEFORE... CAN'T READ MSN MESSENGER EMAILS?? AND WHAT DID U DO TO FIX IT??? SO CONFUSED.... I THINK IT HAS TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT REDNET I DELETED FROM MY COMPUTER. PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS, I REALLY NEED TO READ MY EMAILS. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S ADVICE AND HELP.

I HAVE 56K NETZERO BY THE WAY.. SO THERE IS NO BROWSER EXCEPT FOR INTERNET EXPLORER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom