Recording Video of what the monitor displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbernie41

In Runtime
Basically I want to know if there is some program that can record what my monitor is showing as a video. I have some little movies that I made in Microsoft 3D Maker and I wanted to put them on my website but the file extension is .3mm and I cant convert them to any other video type. So I figured the only way I could get around this was to record my screen image while the movie was playing and then using some software to crop out everything except for the movie. Also audio would need to be captured too. I hope you people understand what im trying to say! Thanks in advance!

Seems kind of odd that this program doesn't come with a convertor tool to make it into a popular move format such as wmv or mpg... are you sure you checked the program for an export or convert option?

omg seriously... there has GOT to be another way around that. doing a redneck thing like on-screen recording of the video playing should be like a total last resort... yeah sure hypercam might work for showing people how to do a certain task, but not for video copying! check all the settings and options for converting or try saving in a different file format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom