Once in windows I had a window pop up telling me the system recovered from a serious problem. Yesterday playing css, it crashed on me, about four of five time. Half of them I could alttab to the desktop, the others crashed hard, and totaly locked the pc up. I am running cat. 5.4. Just waiting for my 6600gt to arrive.
Error caused by ATI Graphics Driver: No specific solution found
An unknown error occurred in ATI Graphics Driver, created by ATIï¿½ Technologies, Inc.
ATIï¿½ Technologies, Inc is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem that you reported. Below is a list of recommendations to take that may help prevent the problem from recurring.
* Download and install an updated ATI Graphics Driver from one of the following locations:
o Windows Update
o ATIï¿½ Technologies, Inc
* If an updated driver is not available, check with your computer manufacturer.
* If you are running the latest version of ATI Graphics Driver, please contact ATIï¿½ Technologies, Inc for your support options.
* If this problem continues to occur with the latest product updates for ATI Graphics Driver we highly recommend you obtain assistance and troubleshooting information directly from ATIï¿½ Technologies, Inc.
* If you are not familiar with ATI Graphics Driver and you are questioning how the program was installed on your computer, it is possible that the program was installed with another program. If you do not know why ATI Graphics Driver is running, many programs configure themselves to start automatically every time you turn on your computer .
Microsoft is interested in your opinions about Windows Error Reporting so that we can continue to serve you better. Please take a few minutes to complete the following anonymous survey.