Really Wierd Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRoWZ

In Runtime
I Need help so badly right now> weird craps been happining to my pc lately< it first started when i suspected that something was accessing the internet< i found out it was svchost>exe but i know this is a important proccess so I couldnt end it> aND NOW MY FULLSTOP BUTTON DOES THIS WHEN I PRESS IT>>>and as you can see caps lock is on<NOW ITS OFF WAT THE HELL> Also when im playing games i press w to move and all of a sudden my pc makes a beep sound and the keybaord just stops working> heres another problem< when i press a link on a website instead of loading the link up it trys to save the page so i have to right click< then open new tab> i really need some help is there anyway to fix all of this *questionmark*
nOW TO COUNT FROM ONE TO TEN: !"£$%^&*() wtf now it started workin i think it might be the shift button. anyone know how to like, open a keybaord up and see whats wrong.( or should i just dump the keyboard, it's a basic microsoft one)

not much to really check inside a keyboard. There's only one small piece of PCB board and that's where the NumLock, CapsLock, and scroll lock LED's are, everything underneath is sheats of plastic with wiring through them so I don't think you could 'troubleshoot' your keyboard. I'd say just toss it and get another cheap one, but still your computer seems like it's acting up. Do spyware and virus scans and all that good stuff..When was the last time you formatted or defragged?

ive had this pc for about 2-3 months so i havn't formatted it yet, i might defragment it soon and ive done a virus check and it was all clean, also used ad-aware se didn't find much either.
1 question, is there meant to be 4 svchost.exe running on the proccess list?

yeah it's normal....this computer has 6 of those svchost.exe's running. It's normal to have atleast 4 I believe.

waynejkruse10 said:
wtf, wierd, i have 4 svchost running as well?

if you look they are doing different things, one is from NETWORK SERVICE, one is from LOCAL SERVICE, another is under SYSTEM and the extra one is probably system, I got 3 that are under system, 2 that is under networking and 1 under local, but I have a home network setup so that plays a part in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom