Razer sucks

Sooo this happened today

I attached the screenshot from the email to the tweet... LETS SEE IF THEY RESPOND HAHAHAHA

IMG_1567.jpg

Last edited:
I found the wireless razer mouse to be terrific. The software sucks. It takes forever to connect, and you can't load a profile without being connected. For that reason i also run a wired Logitech mouse when not gaming.

Not sarcastic. I love the hardware, when the f*cker works! Last year I had issues where it would not start up because software would not connect for about ten minutes! Now is mich better but not perfect...Launch time is about a minute. When I first got mouse and keypad, launch time was about 10 seconds. I suspect the Razor servers are bogged down. I can live with it. But its a software issue (probably authentication) not hardware. I would prefer if it were all local like the logitech is.

I'd hardly call that terrific if you can't even use it as a daily due to whatever issue. It still goes down in the "Razer sucks horribly" category.
You are of course entitled to your opinion. The mouse always works for me.... it is the programmable buttons that I have to wait for, which makes it not perfect but not quite in the "suck" category. Note that a year ago I would have completely agreed with you but the Razor Synapse 2.0 software improved. Now I would call it "OK".
Sigh.
Its the Nostromo keypad that I really love! I have a profile "programmed" for each of my games on Steam.
I'd hardly call that terrific if you can't even use it as a daily due to whatever issue. It still goes down in the "Razer sucks horribly" category.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. The mouse always works for me.... it is the programmable buttons that I have to wait for, which makes it not perfect but not quite in the "suck" category. Note that a year ago I would have completely agreed with you but the Razor Synapse 2.0 software improved. Now I would call it "OK".
Sigh.
Its the Nostromo keypad that I really love! I have a profile "programmed" for each of my games on Steam.

This is why I make sure to get the peripherals that allow me to program the profiles on the device itself and switch via a hotkey. My Lachesis that I still use at work has this feature, and the G700S I use at home also has this feature.

I'm still a firm believer that if you were able to use the mouse as a daily driver all the time it'd fail like every other piece of Razer garbage that has come out. It's not really an opinion anymore, much like OCZ SSDs from yesteryear. They were known to fail.

Back
Top Bottom