Razer Naga w/o Synapse Possible?

Torey316

Banned
Anyone know if you can adjust all the settings without having synapse installed?

One main reason is everytime I restart my PC it turns off windows precision mouse movement and without it and using 3k + dpi the mouse jitters with small movemtns and is hard to click things easily, using 5k+ is just impossible.

AFAIK, you need synapse installed. I installed it, changed my mouse DPI to where I like and then disabled it from starting when windows starts, the settings still remain the same.

AFAIK, you need synapse installed. I installed it, changed my mouse DPI to where I like and then disabled it from starting when windows starts, the settings still remain the same.
Yeah that is what I've done just a while ago. The only thing that sucks is it won't remember the custom button layouts so mainly I just use insert as talk for mumble vent etc for the number 12 key since insert basically does nothing in most programs it wont have any effect in game or browsing when I push it unlike number keys.

Anyone else have any light on this? I seen someone talking about another razer mouse having a driver that you can install and somehow change the keys without razer synapse running. I'm not sure if Naga but would love to kill another basically useless process running on my PC.

Back
Top Bottom