Razer Lechesis drivers not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.wired

Equator Gringo
So ever since I bought this mouse I can't get the drivers to communicate with it. I have Win 7 Ultimate x64. When I first bought it, I went home and plugged it in and windows said it was ready to go. Before I did anything else I popped in the driver disc, installed, and then restarted. When I got to my desktop I opened up the Razer Lachesis configuration thing and nothing was communicating with the mouse. I would set the light to be off, and it wouldn't communicate. I would set the dpi higher, and it wouldn't communicate.

Then I uninstalled those drivers, restarted, downloaded drivers from the website and installed those and restarted, still the same thing. The mouse doesn't even remember what dpi setting I had it on (via the on the fly button) before I shut down the computer, whenever I boot up again it just goes back to the default level and I have to click the dpi button a bunch to get it to its highest level. My last mouse that didn't even have driver support past windows XP was able to remember what dpi setting I had it on last.

Sorry for the really long post lol. Can anyone help?

That's weird, James. I've used my Lachesis in XP, Vista, and now Win7 Ultimate x64 and not had any of those problems.

have you made sure you are on the most current firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom