Razer Diamondback 3G mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

_animal

Beta member
Hello, I've had the Diamondback for about 6 months now, but, whenever I try to use mouse buttons 6 and 7 in a game, they do not register. I do not know what to set them to in the driver GUI section. The only logical options that came to my mind were click, or button off, and still setting a command. Mouse buttons 4 and 5 have an option to just set it TO that, whereas the 6 and 7 do not. If anyone could help me, that'd be amazing :)

Here is a picture of the GUI.

Some games are not set up to handle the extra buttons. Did you map the buttons in the Razer GUI, or in the game's settings? In the game, the Razer settings may be ignored. Try mapping the buttons using the game's settings.

Do you mean, does the game support more than 5 buttons? It does, but what I'm trying to figure out is what MODE do I set the button itself to; if I set it to click, it nullifies any command I give it, and acts as mouse1: for instance; in CS:S, mouse 1 = fire main gun. If I assign Mouse6 to..let's say bind "mouse6" "use hegrenade", it will ignore the command and use "click" and just act as mouse1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom