Rate My Vid Card

Who uses emulators?

• What's an emulator? or What's this nutcase doing on this forum?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once or twice.

• Sure, why not?

• I do, and i want to let the whole world know!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion2005

In Runtime
I have a GeForce FX 5700, and would like to know how good it really is. I have played games on it, and it runs fine for now... but I would like farcry to run a little better. I would like to know just about how well it will run Half Life 2 and Doom 3. I know there is much better cards out there... just trying to decide if I should upgrade sooner than later.

Well, its not an Ultra, so its not that super:confused:

Your gonna need an upgrade soon, so I would save up for a 6800 GT probably, which will keep you up to date for awhile:confused:

With your system specs, i dont think there is any problem running HL2 and Doom3.

wow people say get a 6800 gt liek its nothing god dude i dunno if ur all like rich guy but 500$ + is alot to spend on a video card :-/

Yeah... I am hoping to run these games at about medium graphics with a low of 30 fps. I dont have much money to throw around... definately not for a 6800 ultra. I am only a high school kid. I was thinking if I had to upgrade it would be something like a 9800 pro....???

I have ran farcry on medium settings (high textures and ultra high water) on 1024x768 and it ran over 30 fps. I was hoping that maybe I could run at least Half Life 2 on medium settings. I probably wont be that huge of a doom 3 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom