Rate my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks fine, but it all depends on what you want, what you can afford, and what you're using it for.

Does it get the job done on the stuff that you want to do when you want it to? Are you using it for gaming or what?

Then all is well, if you want to get even more performance I suggest a lil bit of OCing, other than that your machine sounds good 2 me

Yeah, you might want to think about 512MB of ram at the least, if you've only got 256 MB of ram it starts to remind me of Dell(shutters).:eek:

Yes, I was thinking of upgrading the ram by getting another 512 so i can have 768MB of Ram, or just buying a 256 so I can have a total of 512 ram.

thats a complete budget pc. you bought parts based on price, you went a bit up on the processor speed but the 533 fsb (bad) makes up for the gain in performance. mediocre hd, budget vid card, budget ram and processor means a budget pc

the video card isnt very bad it depends on who makes it.. if its like ASUS those cards are above $100.. and then again it is the worst of the FX series and some can be as low as $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom